Duolingo: Learn Languages Free
by: Duolingo • 6M
Duolingo is quite popular on the web. For a long time, thousands (millions?) of users have followed its method to improve their language skills. Now, the service is also available from mobile devices which is aimed to make even easier a daily routine for language learning.
Just in case you haven't one, you need to create an account in Duolingo to gain access. You can do it from the app in a few steps. After that, you'll get to Duolingo's dashboard that will guide you from the basics to the advanced level of the language you choose to learn. By now, you can learn
Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, and English. Totally free. Doesn't it sound awesome?
Duolingo features translation, listening, sorting and vocabulary exercises and a final test to check if you've got the concepts. Lessons are themed in order to help you learn vocabulary in a comprehensive way. In addition, grammar difficulty increases gradually which guarantees no one is left behind. Anyway, lessons can be repeated as many times as you want and, since exercises are randomly generated, you'll always be challenged until the concepts are reinforced. Learn at your own pace.
If you find basics too easy, you can always jump to a "shortcut test". If you pass it, previous lessons will be unlocked and you will be able to start advanced levels. Anyway, users with medium-advanced language skills won't find it extremely difficult. Think Duolingo as the entrance gate to a new language instead of a service to get Proficiency level.
Tags: duolingo apprendre langlais , java duolingo , duiolingo , загрузить дуолинго , duolingo francés gratis , duolingo apprendre langlais gratuitement , anything , télécharger duolingo , apprendre
by Manu , Appszoom
Jun 07, 2013
Learn Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Turkish, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, Ukrainian, Esperanto, Polish, Greek, Hungarian, Norwegian, Hebrew, Welsh and English.
Totally fun and free. New! Swahili and Romanian.
Practice your speaking, reading, listening and writing skills while playing a game! You'll improve your vocabulary and grammar skills by answering questions and completing lessons. Start with basic verbs, phrases, and sentences, and learn new words daily.
• Google Play's Editor's Choice and "Best of the Best" of 2013 and 2014!
• "Far and away the best language-learning app." —The Wall Street Journal
• "Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education." —TIME Magazine
• "Among apps for learning a language, you can't beat Duolingo." —PC Magazine.
• "The most productive means of procrastination ever discovered. The short lesson blocks are painless and peppy, and reaching the next level (and then the level after that) becomes addictive." —Slate
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.
• It's free, for real.
• It's fun. Advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
• It's effective. 34 hours of Duolingo are equivalent to a semester of university-level education.
Send any feedback to email@example.com
Buy Duolingo gear at https://gear.duolingo.com
Use Duolingo on the Web at https://www.duolingo.com